Friday, August 19, 2011

"Bear" Goggles

Today as we were driving back from a doctor's appointment Landon wanted to listen to a mixed cd of mine, I put it in. I remembered the cd had the song, I like to move it, move it, (think, lemurs and Madagascar) how perfect for him, right? We listened to it about 4 times before we made it to the pharmacy when I stopped paying attention to what song came on next, I had a moment of hearing the words to the current song and thought he shouldn't be listening to it so I switched it. He demanded to listen to it because he "liked it". I told him I wouldn't turn it back on and we were going to listen to something else.
As we were pulling away from the drive-thru pharmacy Landon sang the song...

"Billy's got his bear goggles on"

I laughed and said his bear goggles?

Landon confirmed and has been singing it this afternoon.

Ooops!

The song is a country song about Billy getting drunk at a bar and wearing his beer goggles. Major oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment