kris warned me that this may happen.... the warning also came complete with an animated demonstration. i can't wait to read your recipe post on that fateful night
After seeing your chickens today, Laura, I'm not so sure they are roosters. You're hens have the waddle. We'll have to wait and see if the roosters just mature and grow theirs earlier than the hens do.
Ha!!!! I've read a bit about getting chickens to the freezer and other people make it seem not so bad. You'll have to keep me updated :)
ReplyDeletekris warned me that this may happen.... the warning also came complete with an animated demonstration. i can't wait to read your recipe post on that fateful night
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing your chickens today, Laura, I'm not so sure they are roosters. You're hens have the waddle. We'll have to wait and see if the roosters just mature and grow theirs earlier than the hens do.
ReplyDelete