Blogging is sort of a treat for me now and I use it as a reward after getting the dishes done or starting supper or successfully getting Oliver to nap more than 40 minutes. When I found out about a special offer Shutterfly is having for bloggers it was like eating a warm chocolate chip cookie while the kids are napping.
They are giving away 50 photo cards to bloggers! Awesome! Shutterfly is giving me and my family and friends a free Christmas present, a holiday card from the Grimes! Thank you Shutterfly!
They have such a great selection of cards, too many to decide really. Something else for me to do while the kiddos are napping!
I've used Shutterfly in the past and love the products and timely manner they get me my photos. I'm also going to use Shutterfly for other gifts this year. Can't mention them on here for fear of spoiling a few presents under the tree, but here are a few ideas, calenders, magnets, or how about this great ornament.
Hope you all will enjoy your Christmas card and know that I worked hard (got kids to bed, made supper, cleaned the house in order to blog) to get your card to you this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment