Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome One, Welcome All!

For quite some time I've been toying with the idea of blogging. Why not, everybody's doing it, right? I thought this would be a simple way of keeping family and friends up to date with our lives; God knows it's hard to keep up with us. Half of the people who know us have no idea where we are living these days. So voila, here ya go!
The title of the blog comes from a Waylon Jennings song. When we lived in Wyoming a good buddy, Bill, deemed this as my song and requested it on numerous occasions at Bud's Bar and even at our wedding reception. Ahh, Buds Bar. There are some great memories there, but that's for another post! Back to the title, I felt it was only appropriate seeing as how I now have 3 Good Timin' Men in my life! Four if you count the dog, but he's been neutered so does he really count?

I plan to post pictures and write a little bit about our day (or week depending on how much free time I get). This will also be pretty awesome to look back on someday and laugh and smile about all the wonderful little things we will have forgotten about.
 Ollie loves peek-a-boo, and this was yesterday, his 9 Month Birthday!

This picture was taken Sunday at the Jeff Busby Park off the Natchez Trace Parkway. We had a very nice walk and it reminded us of those great hikes we would do in Wyoming with Gus.


Just a sampling and a good start to what will hopefully turn out to be a great relationship between me and blogging. Hope you all enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment